Brigit app will send you up to $250 which you repay once you get paid. Brigit is an app based on a subscription model, so you’ll never pay interest or late fees on the loan that is up to $250.
What you need to know:
- Brigit specialises in overdraft protection and online lending
- It costs a flat fee of $9.99 per month. No interest or late fees. That's it.
- It is a great solution for people struggling with overdrafts
- Summary: $250 overdraft protection and online lending (for qualified members)
- Cost: $9.99 per month fee
- Eligibility: you must have a U.S.-based bank account, and you must earn a regular income (generally a W-2 job). You don’t have to have good credit (or any credit) to qualify for the program.
- A good solution for people struggling with overdrafts
How Brigit Works
Brigit is an app that allows one user to connect one bank account to the app. Brigit uses an algorithm to predict whether that bank account will run out of cash before the next paycheck. If it predicts that you’ll run out of money, Brigit will send you up to $250 which you repay once you get paid.
Ideally, Brigit will prevent you from paying NSF fees to your bank, plus you’ll be able to avoid most late fees and avoid taking on payday loans or credit card debt. Since Brigit is based on a subscription model, you’ll never pay interest or late fees on the loan that is up to $250.
Once you repay the loan, if you need it again, you'll get it again. This is all included in your monthly fee.