OppLoans has an easy online application, take quick decisions, and will fund your loan (from $500 to $4,000) as soon as the next business day (after approval)!
What you need to know at a glance:
- Cost - depends on each state, from 59% up to 199% APR.
- Application process - it’s very simple and can be completed in 2 minutes.
- Credit score impact - applying doesn't affect your credit score.
- Eligibility criteria - You must be a U.S. resident, aged 18+ with direct deposits, minimum 90 days at current employer and a monthly income of $1,500
- Available in the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, D.C, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
You can borrow as little as $500 ($600 in South Carolina) or as much as $4,000 using OppLoans. You can use these personal loans for a variety of reasons, including home improvement projects, special purchases, medical fees, weddings, and unexpected expenses.